Kota Bharu, Kelantan

I have been using Digi prepaid since August 2007. So far, I enjoy using this service as Digi always send some promotion service such as giving discount to make a call to Indonesia, discount from reload and many more. To gain those advantages, I increase the amount of my spending by reload my number frequently. Unfortunately, since last year I discovered that Digi promotion is counterfeit. Sometimes I do not get any from those benefits, moreover Digi charges more than I had spent. Another matter is my member of friends and family is deleted by itself without I make any changes. As the result, again, I charged more.

I am so disappointed by Digi services after facing those matters. I wish Digi could make consideration by looking back into my usage history as this would be fair to me. As well as some charges which I did not use but was imposed to my number could be compensated back by Digi.

Had an Experience with DIGI?

Comments

at some dss center, sorry mistaken up there for dcs

at dss sorry mistaken

at digi dsc even on national day have to work and the payment only as normal wages of normal day working

jag vill klaga på arbetstagare att arbeta som dss muar.there är ett rasistiskt problem i butiken here.and mobbning personal. :sigh att kineserna mycket rasistiska verkligen att de mobbning andra worker.and didnt följa arbetsrätt rules.they dont även undervisar andra arbetstagare men de alltid gör viktiga chinese first.and Jag vill digi Cud göra investigation.there är en kinesisk guy.very rasistiska här.

:zzz :sigh :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( digi are racist dont respect other races such as malay and indian.